Starter Company Plus
Get guidance and a grant for your small business
If you’re starting, expanding or buying a small business, apply for training, mentoring and a grant through Starter Company Plus.
What you get
Through Starter Company Plus, you can:
- get one-on-one guidance from a Small Business Enterprise Centre advisor
- participate in business workshops, seminars or networking events
- topics range from writing a business plan to budgeting to marketing campaigns
- talk to a mentor with experience in starting, expanding or buying a small business
- you can also apply for a grant of up to $2,500.
These supports are available if you want to start a new company, expand an existing company or buy a business in Ontario.
- 18 years of age or older at the time of application;
- Proposing a new company, expansion of an existing company or buying a business in Ontario;
- Not attending school full time nor returning to school;
- Resident of Ontario and Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Not enrolled in other provincial employment or self-employment related programs that include or not financial assistance;
- Not currently enrolled in any other self-employment or entrepreneurship training/financing programs offered by government-funded organizations;
REGISTER NOW! THE DEADLINE IS OCTOBER, 16, 2020.
To download the application form, click here.