As your business develops and your business needs change, you should update your business plan accordingly.
Your growing business may need to consider hiring employees for the first time.
How do you find qualified staff and conduct a proper interview?
If you have employees, how do you keep them safe?
What is the Employment Standards Act?
You may also have to consider payroll and tax deductions for the first time.
Should you expand the size of your business to form a partnership or corporation?
Is it time to increase your floor space or maybe move to a larger building?
You might feel it is time to open another location across town or across the country.
Have you considered investment and trade?
Are there government grants or employer programs available?
There are many more questions the Prescott-Russell Entrepreneurship Centre could help you with as your business grows. Please feel free to contact us for a free consultation at one of our locations, or your place of business in Prescott-Russell.
Business Advisory Services
Our Business Advisory Services are focused on helping entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses here and abroad.
- access to government programs and events
- market intelligence
- market development support, including export assistance
- financial analysis and other benchmarking tools to improve operations
- access to financial assistance
- support for innovation and new technology
- networking and expert advice, including the Wisdom Exchange and the Leading Growth Firms reports