Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) - Information for industry
Measure for international agricultural employees:
SUPPORT FOR THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR
COVID-19 support program - Payment deferrals and credit line program
Agri-Food Open for E-Business - Targeted Intake
The Governments of Canada and Ontario are supporting the agriculture, agri-food and agri-products sectors to capture online e-business opportunities that will help create new, expanded or enhanced markets and open new retail channels to help generate new revenue streams for future growth.
The Agri-Food Open for E-Business initiative will help food producers, farmers markets, retailers, garden centres, greenhouses, nurseries, and agricultural associations develop online business, providing consumers with greater access to a wide variety of food and agriculture products.
This targeted application intake features two funding streams:
- Bring Your Business Online: Provides a grant of up to $5,000 to eligible organizations/businesses to help establish an online presence.
- Develop Online Business Opportunities: Provides cost-share funding for up to 90 per cent of eligible costs to a maximum of $75,000 to develop e-business opportunities on a larger scale.
- Eastern Ontario Agri-Food Network - EOAN Virtual Farmers Market
- Government investing $15 million into health and safety measures for farm operations
- Governments Invest $2.5 Million to Grow Agri-food e-Business During COVID-19
- Ministry of agriculture, food and rural affairs - Canadian Agricultural Partnership
- Ontario Federation of Agriculture - Statement on COVID-19 Pandemic
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Information for Industry
- Canadian Federation of Agriculture - Resources
- Farm Credit Canada - Increase to Lending Capacity
- Mental Health and Wellness - OFA Resources
- Free resources to help your farm business during COVID-19 - Webinar
- Ontario Electricity Relief - Families, Small Businesses and Farms